I am sure this is not what you wanted to hear but I felt compelled to bring you this solid information from a good social media resource. The bottom line is this:
- more people are signing up as social media consumers than ever before
- they are reading your blog and website from their phone OFTEN
- the more you blog the greater your traffic and related sales.
- Blogging at least 2-3 times per week is good
- Blogging daily and sometimes more often generates the most amount of traffic and sales.
- you need to learn how to target your content with potential clients
Read this colorful post at:
The website is call http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com and I highly recommend subscribing to their daily newsletter of tips. They are easy to take in and user friendly.
The bottom line is to just get into it and steadily work at your social media skills. And remember you have the original ultimate frequency based transformation tool – Resonance Repatterning!
RPA Volunteer at the RPA Clinic